It’s me again, this is an update/follow-up post to . ** **, the same day as . Here’s what’s happened since last time:
– 12/28/21, 11:30 AM –
– 12/31/21, 4:45 PM –
– 1/3/22, 11:52 AM –
– 1/5/22, 10:32 AM – At this point I have long been mulling a Small Claims Court filing, and while it would cost me more than I’d like in money and time , I continue researching the process since it feels like it might be a road I have to go down ).
– 1/13/22, 4:15 PM – We are clearly now getting movement, but it makes no sense to me. Eight items are listed as sold , , , all with no official listing, the one pictured at the end was a prior sale), at least one item appears to still be missing , $790 is listed as the sales total, but deposit is slated to be $287. I ask for some accounting help from TRR.
– 1/17/22, 4:10 PM –
– 1/17/22, 4:44 PM – I point out again as I did the last email that this math makes no sense based on my commission tier.
– 1/23/22, 2:33 PM – This math alone is bogus – I’m being paid at more than 30% but I’m supposed to be payed at 55%. My contract says that and . From what I can figure out at this point, they’ve failed to provide sufficient notification that they’ve changed their commission structure as outlined in the contract, and they’re also going against their own stated agreement that they’re paying me at the 55% tier.
– 1/23/22, 6:56 PM – I sent them a copy of their contract and a cached copy of the page I’m staring at.
– 1/25/22, 4:36 PM –
– 1/25/22, 4:42 PM –
### _tl;dr: TRR took my items in for consignment, TRR lost them, TRR did not notify me, TRR asked me to detail for them what they lost when prompted to pay up, TRR tried to pay me less than what they owed for each item under the terms of our contract and tried to not pay for all of the items, I asked them to resolve it otherwise we could resolve it in small claims court, . At each step, I got some sort of runaround or delay. This process, which felt Sisyphean at times, took 4+ months and 20+ emails._